Acronis Cyber Cloud
Auto-update for agents
- New agent auto-update functionality allows an MSP technician to keep agents on the latest version, without any manual operations.
- A partner or customer administrator can set agent auto-update configuration for customers, units, or individual machines.
- Administrators can set a maintenance window when agents can be updated and select the version of the agent to be installed.
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS. Agent for VMware (Virtual Appliance) support is planned for future versions.
- Auto-update does not support the current version of agents, thus update agents to the new version should be done by using the agent update procedure.
Registration token management improvements
- A partner can now generate registration tokens without having to log out from the partner account and log back in as a customer.
- A partner can extend the scope of the token to include a protection plan.
- These changes provide more flexibility and empower script-based integrations.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
On-demand deployment of Anti-malware protection components
- Anti-malware components will be installed to the client computers only if anti-malware protection is selected in the protection plan.
- This will decrease RAM consumption and the number of services running on the machine.
- This will allow preserving compatibility with third-party antivirus solutions.
- There is no need to manually install or uninstall the antimalware protection component on multiple machines — it is done automatically.
Monitor signed applications (non-Microsoft certificates) by using Behavior detection
- Increased security protection for the customer workloads, by monitoring signed application for potential threats.
- All signed applications, including Acronis’s own applications, will be monitored by the Behavior detection engine.
Notary: Document Templates for standard agreements in Acronis Notary Cloud
- Uploading standard agreements (for example, employment contracts, service agreements, NDAs, etc.) to the Notary Console as templates.
- Sending documents for eSigning by using document templates is easier: only emails and custom fields should be specified.
Notary: Custom fields for document templates
- Easily specify information, such as bank account, dates, and other, by using custom fields.
- There is no need to create a new document and upload it to the Notary console when changes are required.
Notary: Mass sending of documents for eSigning via Acronis Notary Cloud API
- Send hundreds of documents for eSigning in seconds by using the new document templates API.
Software inventory improvements
- Software inventory shows a warning message that informs about the need to change the current service quota to one that supports software inventory.
- Provides detailed information about the inability to perform a software inventory scan if software inventory is disabled for the tenant account.
- Provides detailed information about why the software inventory is not available, if there is no service quota for the workload.
- Shows a clear notification with detailed information if no service quota is available, and provides an advice on what to do next to enable and use Software inventory.
Disaster recovery: Reliable failback planning based on the backup size of a server
- During the failback planning phase, it is possible to see the size of the backup that needs to be transferred back to the local site.
- There is also a tooltip with recommendations on how to calculate the downtime correctly.
Cyber Files and Files Cloud: Support authentication with client certificate for Android
- Client certificates provide and alternative solution to user ID/password authentication.
- Added support for mobile device management auto-login with a client certificate.
Cyber Files and Files Cloud: Improvement for iOS
- New editing interface for secure editing of Microsoft Office files.
- Improved files preview functionality to support more file types and password-protected Office files.
- Implemented an ability to edit plain-text files.
- UIWebView is now replaced with WKWebView.
- New tooltips provide information about the functionality included in offering items.
Acronis Cyber Protection agent
- Acronis Cyber Protection Agent for Windows (v. 15.0.26986)
- Acronis Cyber Protection Agent for Mac (v. 15.0.26986)
- Acronis Cyber Protection Agent for Linux (v. 15.0.26986)
See the release history of Acronis Cyber Protection agent here.