Acronis Cyber Protect
New widget “Hardware Changes”
A new table widget called “Hardware Changes” is added in the Hardware Inventory report and is available on the Dashboard.
– The widget shows devices and their hardware changes (new hardware, changed hardware, removed hardware) during the selected period (1 day, 7 days, 30 days, or current month).
– The widget is available in the Cyber Protection console and the Management Portal.
New widget “Software Overview”
A new stacked bar chart widget called “Software Overview” is added in the Software Inventory report and is available on the Dashboard.
– The widget shows statistics about the number of new / updated / deleted applications on customer devices for a specified period (7 days, 30 days, or current month).
– The widget is available in the Cyber Protection console and the Management Portal
See and manage Service quota in Devices grid of Cyber Protection console
Service providers who manage hundreds of devices are now able to manage Service quota for multiple devices right in the Devices grid instead of going through the details of each device one-by-one:
– See the assigned Service quota for multiple devices
– Change the Service quota for multiple devices
Performance logs collection as a part of system information
Available for Windows with the Windows Performance Kit installed (for Windows 10 Windows Performance Kit is installed by default).
Management Portal and Platform Core
Extra metric added to the Clients list – “Total protected workloads”
It shows total number of all types of workloads (e.g. workstations, servers, VMs, web hosting servers, mobiles, Microsoft 365 seats, Google Workspace seats, websites) protected across all editions enabled within a specific partner, folder, customer, or unit.
User details updated to match the style that is used for tenants